Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cutlines/Photo's

Writing cutlines is actually one of my favorite things to do as a journalism student. It might sound boring but there's something about photo's and whatever else comes with them that intrigues me. I have really enjoyed the last few lab in news-editing. I love looking at pictures and reading cutlines. I appreciate how much they contribute to our everyday news stories. I wrote my research paper on photo depictions through presidential campaigns and I enjoyed speaking to photo editors about the subject and I enjoyed researching their importance.

1 comment:

  1. And I enjoyed reading/editing your paper. It was very interesting to see the decisions made, especially in light of trying to make the candidates look neutral. I hope you got a good grade :o)

    ReplyDelete