Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sentences

Today in lab we completed a worksheet that asked to identify sentences. They were either simple, fragments, compound sentences, complex sentences, compound complex sentences, or run-on sentences.

Toward the end of the worksheet I even had a hard time identifying simple sentences. At least I can identify dependent and independent clauses. That makes me feel a little better because after all it's a start in identifying the sentence.

Today I realized that I could NEVER be an editor. I struggle when trying to identify sentences and I suck at catching minor errors.

Maybe by the end of the semester I will want to become an editor. That is what I'm hoping to get out of this class because at this point I am leaning the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment